Advent calendars are a lot of fun to make and even more so when you open them and find a surprise leading up to Christmas Day!
Project by Shabneez Khan-Muztar of the Happy Hijaabi Blog
You can fill these mini envelopes with chocolate coins or how about a little note? It can be one to encourage or empower someone or even a little prod to wrap those presents or write the cards!
You will need…
Silhouette Machine*, American Crafts Cardstock*, WRMK Envelope Punch*, Ribbon, Double Sided Tape.
1. Punch and Fold Each of the Envelopes
2. Print and Cut the Advent Numbers using your Silhouette machine.
3. Cut strips of card in decreasing sizes to create the tree shape
3. Arrange the envelopes into shape and secure using glue or double sided tape
4. Add a loop of ribbon to the back for hanging and to keep the strips together
5. Fill each envelope and secure, adding the number to the front with double sided tape.
The file you need for this project is the Advent Numbers Print & Cut (click here)*
We’d love to see your version, please share with us!
*affiliate links – the links highlighted are affiliate links, which means, that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.