Autumn Decor is one of our favourite things at Hurley HQ, the colours and textures and light and oooh, everything! Today we’re sharing an amazing Autumn Wreath that has everything you could want from the season.
Project by Shabneez Khan-Muztar of the Happy Hijaabi Blog
Autumn conjures up images of textures in nature and in creating this wreath I used cork, twine and textured paper to add dimension. Distress ink was added to the edges of the pumpkin to make the layers pop.
You will need…
Silhouette Machine*, Card, Cork, Textured Card, Glitter Card, Bakers Twine, Distress Ink (Tea Dye), Silicone Glue
1. Cut the Heart Base from thick card (the one shown here is sized to around 9″ tall)
2. Wrap the heart in bakers twine, securing as you go. Remember to leave a piece to loop at the top for hanging.
3. Cut the leaves from assorted textured card (a great way to use up scraps!!) and the acorns from cork.
4. Cut the Autumn. tag from glitter card and layer together
5. Distress the edges of the pumpkin pieces with tea dye Distress Ink
6. Arrange the pieces along the edge and adjust until you’re happy with the positioning. Use Silicone glue to secure in place.
The files you need for this are the Fall Circle Tags (click here)*, the Leaves & Acorns (click here)* and the Pumpkin (click here)*
We’d love to see your version, please share with us!
*affiliate links – the links highlighted are affiliate links, which means, that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.