Today I wanted to share with you some of my favourite gold office supplies. I’m guessing some of these are your favourites too as I’m always asked about them when they show up in the backgrounds of my photos!
Here is everything…
- Gold Basket – This was SUPER cheap from Hema, I’ve had this a few months and it sits on my craft desk, I tend to just dump in there scraps or crafty bits from projects I’m currently working on. I actually need a couple more! Find this Gold Basket here on the Hema website. Snap one up quick! (but leave a couple for me, thanks! lol)
- Tape Dispenser Dog – This I picked up at Target about a year ago, this is from the Nate Berkus collection and I think this design is discontinued now but there is another Nate Berkus Tape Dispenser here on the Target website.
- Gold Mock Croc Notebook – This was a TK Maxx find, I think it was around £8 ($10) I wish I could find another one of these, I LOVE it!
- Gold Stapler – Also from Target and thankfully still in stock! The Gold Stapler can be found here on the Target website. Target generally have some AMAZING gold office supplies, so if you’re in the US, definitely check them out!
- Gold Washi Tape – This is from BeeBee’s Boutique, I’m not sure if this is still in stock, maybe if you’re lucky!
- Rose Gold Binder Clips – OK, these are Rose Gold so a bit of a cheat, but still one of my faves! These are from Paperchase and are still in stock, whoop!
- Gold Scissors – Another bargain from Hema (I should keep this little stationery heaven my secret but it’s too good not to share!) These will set you back just £5! Find these Gold Scissors here on the Hema website.
I’d love to know your favourite gold office supplies, just to give me an excuse to shop! and make my office look even prettier. Let me know…
Thanks for dropping by today.